Sunday, March 13, 2011

Semifinalist

And the runners-up are......

I've been trying to get a good picture of Landon so that I can make birth announcements for our family that live away, but lack of talent, time and a cooperative baby have come in the way. But I finally picked a picture and ordered them, so here are the pictures that didn't make the cut.

Thanks to the amazing skills of my sister Kristal and the magic of photo shop, they look half way decent. Kristal, you rock!

My next project is to try and get a picture with all five kids. Wish me luck!




4 comments:

A mother heart said...

Those are precious! Can't wait to see the actual announcement.

Greg and Tammy said...

How wonderful! You are so talented!!! A nice camera would save me so much money is pics of my kiddos! :) Now to convince Greg of this...

Good luck surviving without Keith! You are a brave and amazing woman!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting those- He is so adorable!!! Have you taken any pics with all your kids together? I really wanna frame one with baby Landon so email me one when you can. You have nothing else going on in your life :)

Kristal said...

Mmm, he is sooo yummy. Stop living on the other side of the freakin country sister!!! WE NEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HERE!!!!!