Friday, March 11, 2011

Landon is 1 month


(This following post is a picture overload,
so if you are not a Grandma or relative you may want to skip this post.)

I can't speak for Landon but this has honestly been the fastest month of my life. I feel like I am constantly in motion or thinking about the five things I need to be doing. It's busy, but I'm happy. The kids all love Landon and are so happy to have another person in our family. Taryn often comes to me in the morning when the older two are at school and the younger two are asleep and says, "I miss our big family!"
I'm not going to lie to a that 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm is CRAZY around here. I can't wait till 7:00 when Keith gets home to help me sweep them all off to bed.
Landon is a good baby. He's not the best sleeper like the rest of your kids were by now, but he makes up for it by not requiring a lot of attention the rest of the time.
Grandma Maurine hand quilts all of her grandkids a quilt. So I thought I should take some pictures of Landon with his quilt for her.







3 comments:

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

happy one month baby cousin! Your absolutly adorable and i wanna squeeze your cubby little cheeks!!! oh and I love your family too ;)

Emily Merchant said...

He is so very adorable in these pictures! So sweet too in the ones with Alina. How precious and fast these phases really are!

Kristal said...

NO NO NO! He can't be a month already! no! That first pictures...my goodness he's a pretty boy! Seriously he's precious! I can't believe he's a month old and I haven't held him!