Friday, August 15, 2008

Mountain House anyone?


My sister is constantly telling me about how great Mountain House food is and 30 -35 year shelf life, and that the price is going up 30% in Sept. So, I contacted her Rep, who is a flight attendant and has a layover in DC on this Monday. She is going to have a food testing presentation at my house on this Monday. Come taste the food. Buy if you like or just enjoy the company. Great opportunity to update your year supply with easy to fix foods. Just add water. I hear that is taste great too. Blueberry Cheesecake mix, how could you go wrong on that.

Where: Tamee Jones' house
When: Monday, August 18th
11:00 - 1:00 pm
(We have to end right at 1:00, so don't be late.)

Kids are welcome.

3 comments:

Cami D. said...

I LOVE it and totally bought a year supply of it. Sure I still get all the other stuff wheat, flour, sugar etc but 4 of us that are single bought the family of 4 pack and split it up - so great, you just have to have TONS of water! It's pretty tasty!

Kerri said...

Hey! We have Mountain House food stocked all up in our closets, love it!!

We missed you guys at Kim's wedding .... it was so much fun to see the old gang and be there on Kim's special day!!

kristal said...

We just bought a bunch from Von yesterday. Wish we wer ethere, I'd LOVE to come to a party for it. AGAIN...MOVE HERE!!!!