Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vern Hatch Reunion

I LOVE my family!!
How could ya not love such a great group of people. I love that we support one another through whatever everything. I love that we keep in touch and want to know what's going on in each other's life. I love that my children have older cousins to set the example of righteousness, happiness and productivity. I love that I always have someone to call for advice about cooking, cleaning, raising children, serving in the church, communicating with my husband, helping neighbors, and generally being happy with myself. I love that Garrett cries when we leave Arizona cause he wants to stay just a little longer and play with his cousins. I love knowing that my sisters love me no matter what comes and goes. I love we are number one on the priority list for our parents. I love that I always have this group of people to enjoy and laugh with through out the eternities.
Huge thanks to David Hatch for taking such good care of Grandpa Vern's Barn and letting us come relax and enjoy Young at his home.
Taryn enjoyed lots of squeezing from family at this reunion. She is very squeezable.
Step aside young one, let Grandma show you how it's done.
The sisters makin' Indian Fry Bread. What a treat!

Notice all girls and Garrett. Good job, son!
Taryn loves Katie Jo!


Mom and Dad relaxing and enjoying the reunion.

Happy memories from the reunion.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

COME BACK!!! BE Arizonians....PULEEEZZZZ!!!!!

dani said...

Seriously!! We'll babysit your kids all the time if you live here...come on!! It was so fun havin you guys down here! Miss ya!