Saturday, August 16, 2008

My list

    Inspired by my sister Vonda, who is one of the busiest people I know, here is my list of things on my mind. Some may get done, but most not. I've come to find that the little things like, changing diapers, bottles, a book read, putting on and off the Darth Vader costume five times a day and making PB and J sandwiches consume the majority of my day. But here's my list of things that really do need addresses and will probable wait for another day.
  1. Clean the floors.
  2. Go through bills.
  3. Pick up basement
  4. Iron
  5. Straighten up bedroom.
  6. Catch up on blogging.
  7. Practice flash cards with kids.
  8. Write thank you notes.
  9. Hang pictures.
  10. Organize kitchen.
  11. Prepare Young Women's lesson.
  12. Exercise.
  13. Clean the toilets.
  14. Take the kids pictures.
  15. Sew Kendall's dress.
  16. Mulch the trees.
  17. Fertilize the grass.
  18. Move the azaleas.
  19. Organize the bathroom, hang cabinet.
  20. Sign Kendall up for dance.
  21. Plan Garrett B-day
  22. Get ready for the beach trip.
  23. Put laundry away. Never gets done.
  24. Garrett's 5 year old well check. (Glad I remembered that)
  25. Get Garrett's school supplies.
  26. Catch up on baby books for the kids.
  27. Finish on the curtains.
  28. Oh, and so much more....

No comments: