Monday, April 21, 2008

Big into....



Garrett likes to use the phrase, "I'm big into...." then whatever it is at the time. Last year he loved castles, knights, dragons, and the year before that it was dinosaurs. Here's a list of things the kids are "Big into" now.

Garrett big into list.
  • Scooby-Doo! Nothing sweeter than to hear him sing the theme song, Scooby, Scoooooby-Doo, where arrre you? We need some help from you now! (Big thanks to Aunt Ruth for the box of Scooby-Doo videos. We are loving em!)
  • Lego! He love to build space ships, houses, towers and people. They are the best toy ever for Garrett active imagination.
  • Along with lego came the excitment for Star War. Before Garrett had ever seen the small bits and pieces of Star Wars that we have now let him see. He knew all about Darth Vardor, 2-3- CPO (whatever). We asked hime how he knew all about Star Wars? He's answer was, "Bradon, teaches me." Oh the useful information transferred between small children. Bradon is Garrett little buddy, who has two older brothers that teach him all sorts of great things, that he then passes on to Garrett. We love Bradon. The funniest was when Garrett and I were stick fighting and he let me know he cut off my arm, but we could get me a new one.

Kendall's Big into...

  • Shoes!! Since that girl could walk, she loved to try on shoes. It doesn't matter who's shoes they are either. Her favorite right now are her rain boots, and her white dress shoes.
  • Pink! Or as she says it, "Pink-Purple!" In her eye's are they the same and everything is that color.
  • The word, "Peaz" She has learned that if she puts this word before or after any sentence she usually gets her way.
  • Barbie Princess. This phrase refers to any of the Disney Princess or any Barbie movie. If you ask her which one do you want? She'll always say, "Barbie Princess" which she actually says, "Barbie Tincess"

Taryn's Big into....

  • Sucking her thumb! Neither of my other two children suck on pacifiers or thumbs, they sucked on any animal or their shirt. But Taryn likes the pacy, and her thumb. She's getting pretty good at taking out the pacy, playing with it, then putting it back in by herself.
  • Rolling over and all around on the floor. We have to keep the lego's off the floor.
  • She's a kicker!! She kicks so hard while she is in her bouncy seat, she really gets it rocking.

6 comments:

Lanae said...

We love Scooby too!!! Especially the scary ones, thanks to Aunt Ruth's box o' videos also! Ben loved seeing GarrKeett's pics. Sorry Kendall, no princess stuff at our house. I will have to start a stash for my nieces, shouldn't be too hard for me to do.

Melanie said...

I loved this post! So cute!

Lia said...

Garrett will be into Lego's forever. Brandon still loves lego's and plays with them regularly and he's turning 14 in a couple of weeks. Just buy the big tub now and you'll be good. Sorry, don't know much about princesses though.

Unknown said...

I feel like I check your blog daily, but got on tonight and you had 4 new posts! Slow down, no, jk, I love that I can see whats going on with you. Did you tell Elder Ballard that you blogged about him??? I have been doing the biggest looser for 9 weeks and only lost 4 lbs, so your doing great in my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kristal said...

Heck yes Kendall! Kam is big into shoes too! They can go shoe shopping together. I'm big into eatting, and this cleanse is making me a beast! HELP ME!!!!