Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm a tree hugger!!


Tonight Garrett played the part of a tree in his preschools concert. Sorry Dad but this tree is too cute to not hug.

Sweetly sitting in his assigned pew waiting for the play to begin.

Center stage and the head taller then all the other 4 year olds.

The tall cute brunett in the middle is Garrett's girlfriend, Merideth.

Garrett's two teacher, Ms. Kim and Ms. Susan.

Garrett proudly displays his tree.

Kendall enjoyed the concert with some lite refreshments, that she then throw up on the car ride home. That another story...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! You have the cutest kids ever, and Im not just saying that. I love their round, soft, rosie cheeks. I love the head taller picture of GarBear (can I call him that?)

A mother heart said...

Garrett's a JOnes through and through. I bet he will be taller than Keith eventually.

I love that little grin on Kendall. Too bad it later exploded all over the car! The worst place ever for puke--there's no escaping the stench!

kristal said...

I love the head taller picture too, and the sweet boy sitting in the phew. What a freaking angel! Can I say that? Oh, and I love your sidebar quote of how Garrett is getting bigger. I never really notice how I'm getting bigger every day, but from now on I'm going to take notice! Thanks Garrett!