Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ringling Bros & Barnum & Bailey Circus

This was our third annual trip to the circus. Keith can score cheap, yet kind of high up tickets through the university.


We scored a great spot during the preshow right where they bring all the animals in and out. You could almost reach out and touch them. As you can tell, Garrett loves the horses.

I thought this guy was the greatest looking clown. He totally freaked out Kendall. (Too much Jo Jo's Circus)



The Kunz's joined us for the fun.


I'm going to admit that I did freak out a little when the elephants walk with in 4 feet of my children. You never know when one of those big guys are going to go crazy and run through the crowd.
As you can tell we were pretty high up, so it was hard to get any pictures. But the kids loved every moment of the fun.
Garrett loved the Tigers.






3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thats to bad for the poor birdies and their nest! Nothing wrong with having all those holiday decorations. You are right kids love and look forward to it and rememeber it. I love the circus and so do the chillins. We went a few years ago and have never been back. The kids still talk about it. How cool to be so up close and personnal, but maybe not with elephants!! I have to agree with you there:)

Unknown said...

You did know that McKenna made up a song about the circus? I'll give you a few lyrics

Welcome to my circus, where everything is dark
You will go bizircus when you see my circus

Circus, Circus, evil circus.

Greg and Tammy said...

What fun at the circus! I'm currently reading "Water for Elephants" all about the circus life way back when. Interesting places. That clown with the extra super duper long side burns is classic! Impressed that you are cleaning your basement and jealous that you have the extra storage space. Here in Tempe, that just does not exist. Good luck with the project.