Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vonda's list of 101 or almost 101 things we love about Dad

I stole this from my sister Vonda because she awesome, and does a better job than me of saying how great our Dad really is. Thanks Von



Monday, April 21, 2008

Grandpa turns 67 - WOW!
I feel so lucky to have such an amazing dad. He was perfect for me and always makes me feel special. I use to tease everyone that I was his favorite. And Ive had a couple of people tell me that I remind them of him, and thats a big compliment, in my eyes. I dont feel like he's that old, but OLD he is. We made a list of 101 things we love about him this Christmas and here is about half of them.
HUMBLE
Generous
Girl Dad
Missionary
Friend to all
Nigeriger (can we say that)
Duct tape engineer
Computer Guru
“Meyers Butt”
CARD SHARK
“Well, I’ll Swear” (no you wont dad)
Political analyst
Funeral speaker
UNSELFISH
Sacrament meeting poet
INFLUENTIAL
Insect protector
Stump speaker
Conservative
Constitution backer
Coveralls
YM IDOL
Comedian
Pencil whipper
Pool shark
Computer guru
Pawn broker
Navajo speaker
Quarter collector
Gang member
Pocket o’ money
Safe master
Gun collector
Town walker
Dog lover
Shabby collector
Christmas Lights Winner
National J.C. Horseshoe co-champ
PEACEMAKER
SERVER
PROBLEM SOLVER
PERFECT HUSBAND
GIRL DAD
Trash man
TEMPLE worker
Wanna be mechanic
LOVING SON
Bishopric member
THOUGHTFUL
Retirement saver
Caring brother
Computer poker addict
“big hunks”

My add ons
Steadfast and Immovable
Dr Pepper man Uukkk!
Man of many skills


2 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Happy Bday to your Dad! What a good lookin' guy! And congrats on your one pound a week... that is really great progress. I seem to GAIN one pound a week, so at least you are going in the right direction. Elder Ballard at the BYU dinner? That is pretty amazing. Can you even imagine how busy those apostles are? Glad you had fun with Biscuit, what a cute idea from Garrett's teacher!

Unknown said...

You know you can ad more to that list too. We easily came up with 101 things, but I would email them to Kristal, she would change the font and size so we could put it on a board. When am I coming out????