Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A happy primary moment



So I know that this is cheesy, but I have decided to document all the little milestones of my kid's life on the blog, even primary talks. We have invested some in our week into learning it and Garrett, as always, was excited to give his talk, so here's the talk.
This is my cousin Josh. For the past two years I have been praying for Josh every night because he had brain cancer. I know that Heavenly Father answered my prayers and the prayers of our family because Josh feel better. I know that when we ask Heavenly Father in faith, He answers our prayers.
Enos prayed all day and night for forgiveness for his sins and to preserve the record of his people. Heavenly Father answered his prayers.
"Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it." Enos 1:15
I know that when we ask Heavenly Father in faith, He answers our prayers. I say these things.....
Garrett did a super job!
After Garrett gave his talk, I had two of my friends comment, how much he acts and is starting to look more like Keith. Lucky boy!

2 comments:

Emily Merchant said...

How sweet. He is such a cute boy.

Every time Mia talks about getting married some day, Jeffrey says, "You know, that Garrett Jones is a really nice boy." He is pulling for Garrett to turn out like Keith too, I think.

happyfamily said...

THAT IS A GREAT TALK AND I LIKE THAT YOU SHARED HIS PICTURES WITH US.

COLENE