Monday, June 22, 2009

She's armed with a lethal weapon.


Once again Thursday morning poor Mike and Linda Warner had to listen to my tears and complaining. I felt bad bothering Mike who is now retired from the crying pregnant lady business but had to listen to one more in the McDonald's parking lot.
Linda and I were supposed to go visiting teaching but Taryn wake up with purple fat fingers, and I couldn't get into the Orthopedic Dr., that the emergency room suggested, so I meet Mike and Linda at McDonald's were they helped me rewrap Taryn's arm because it was too tight causing the fat purple fingers. They suggested another Dr. that I could get into and sent to home to chill out.
My wonderful husband stayed home to work so that he could take Taryn to the Dr. and help with the X-ray. By 3:00, Taryn came home with a pink club. For the next 24 hours the only person who has cried because of Taryn getting a cast on is Kendall. Taryn, who has no control over the new object attached to her keeps accidentally waking Kendall.



1 comment:

Lia said...

Now she matches Brandon except his is blue. He was in a long one but just got the shorter one today.