Thursday, June 11, 2009

Look out Idaho!


One of the first families we meet, when we moved to Virginia was the Jensen's. They have been good friends to us. Karen and I were visiting teaching partners for about two years. I really enjoyed talking with Karen and was blessed by hearing her testimony and wisdom as a mother.
We've enjoyed getting to know their kids too, especially Nicole. She was one of our first babysitters. My kids love her. It's been fun watching her grow into the amazing person she is becoming. Keith and I both think she is beautiful, so it was so much fun to take some picture of her. There are so many great pictures of her, but here just a few. When I take pretty girls pictures, it makes me want to learn more and get a better camera and lens. But that will have to wait for another time and season of my life.





Every boy in Idaho is going to be lined up at Nicole's door. How much fun college life is for the cute and the young?

I love this picture of Nicole by the barn in her backyard. She's so cute!

Ah, the daisies!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Darling girls and fabulous pics! I want a barn in my back yard for pics, not animals.....