Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fifth day of Thanksgiving


On the fifth day of Thanksgiving,
I am thankful for my incredible husband, Keith.
Today is our sixth anniversary!
I've said this before, but I'll say it again,
I didn't know what a catch I had when I lassoed Keith Jones, but I'm so glad he took the bate.

As you can obviously see I was taken by his handsome exterior. But as we began dating, I realized that his good looks were just a bonus. Anyone else who has spent quality time with Keith knows of his witty humor that keeps me rowing in the isle every night. So not only am I blessed to have something handsome to look at through the eternities, but I be laughing and enjoying the ride also. Bonus!

Keith is blessed with insight and wisdom to discern not only for himself but for our family what would be the best in the long run for all of us. He's discernment allows him to have a prospective to see and react with the big picture in mind.
Not a trait that I posses, so I am grateful for his guidance.

I am most grateful that Keith has a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. His constant commitment to serving, and seeking the Lord's will in our life, has blessed us each day. It has been a blessing to assist one another in our callings and discuss the growth that has taken place in our individual and family life.
We, as a family, have been greatly bless these past two years as Keith has served with such amazing member of the Lord's church here in the Centreville Stake. I am grateful that the Lord allows us serve one and other in building up His kingdom.

2 comments:

happyfamily said...

CONGRATS! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOYING THE JOURNEY IS THE BEST PART OF MARRIAGE I THINK.
LOVE; COLENE

kristal said...

I like Keith. Good job.