Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sixth day of Thanksgiving

On the sixth day of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for our blessed country, The Unitied States of America. Anyone who has traveled abroad knows of the wealth, and bounty, opportunity and peace that we partake of daily as citizens of the United States, that so few will ever experience in this life. The divine structure by which this country was founded allowed the bringing about of the Lord's gospel. I am grateful for those past and present who serve this great country giving me safety and structure to live as I choose. I am thankful for the power that has been given to me as a citizen of this country to have a say in it's progression. I pray that the Lord keeps this great country strong and guides each citizen to assist in it's progress.

No comments: