Monday, November 24, 2008

Third day of Thanksgiving

On the third day of Thanksgiving,
I am thankful for the change of seasons.
Growing up on Arizona we didn't fully experience the dramatic change in seasons that we enjoy here in the east. Each season has it's beautiful and pleasure for us to enjoy.
Like most people, I LOVE the fall. The the bright warm colors are gorgeous. After the muggy hot summer, it's nice to be able to pull out the sweaters and jeans for the brisk windy weather.
I love the winter for the holidays, and a chance to bundled up to play in the snow.
Last year a found a new pleasure for spring, I love to plant things and watch them grow.
I love the summer for my kids. They love to play outside, swim, and enjoy the careful days.
I am grateful that things do not stay the same, change make you appreciate what you had and look forward to something new.

No comments: