Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happiest First Birthday to Taryn!

I am so far behind in my blogging of the Jones' experience. I vow to spend the next week playing catch up!

But here's Tary-taryz B-day!


So I tried to get this same picture with Kendall on her first B-day, but the little pills would look up.
Taryn began to cry, and fell of the the stool too.
I need to find the picture of me on my first B-day, with my Dad and cake.

We decided to combine Taryn's first birthday party with a BYU football party.
As you can see from the pictures Taryn gets shy when people look at her and turns her head to the side.



Here's a few shots of Taryn experiencing the cake situation.
Happy faces for Taryn before...
and
after devouring cake!




Thanks to the Olsen family for providing Taryn with her only real present at her party.
Once again she didn't enjoy having a bunch of people watching her, but the excitement of opening the pretty box was of more importance to her.
Ahh, her first of many BYU t-shirts! How fitting on game night.



Here's a close-up shot of the cake that Kendall titled, "Barbie Pinkolious!"
Yes, every thing if Barbie to Kendall.

8 comments:

Emily Merchant said...

Cute Cake! Happy birthday to Taryn.

A mother heart said...

Happy Birthday Taryn!

Greg and Tammy said...

hAPPY bDAY!!! Impressive cake!! Glad the devouring occurred. :)

Jamie said...

Happy B-day sweet Taryn. A year allready?? I love her cake!

Jen said...

I love the cake! And I love that fact that you had a BYU game on in the background. Go Cougars!
Happy Birthday Taryn!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, the barbie cake brings back memories:-)

Sorry about the sister post - not the same without you:-(

Can you give Tarbear a big squeeze from me - I miss you all.

Paula said...

You did the Barbie Cake!!! You are up for Mom o' the Year, girlfriend. I love that cake! I really love Lil' Red. She looks so cute on her birthday. Give her a big squeeze from the Gardners and give her mom one from me :)

Love ya,
Paula

PDH said...

THAT is a very cute baby. She must be someones granddaughter!! I'd like to hug her even if she most certainly would try to resist. Love you kids.
DAD