Saturday, November 22, 2008

Seventh Day of Thanksgiving


For my seventh day of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the opportunity to be a mother. As one who for many years thought this opportunity was not going to be one of mine on this earth, I am so grateful to not only have one of Heavenly Fathers children in my care but three. I am also grateful that I am currently a mother of young children. Today as the kids and I snuggled in my bed watching a Disney Christmas Carol (Yes, I know, it's not Thanksgiving yet, but be love the movie.) I thought soon Garrett won't think that snuggle time is the best time of the day. So for right now, I'm enjoying my hugs.

Credit for these incredible pictures must be given to my good friend, Denice Beatty. I LOVE the pictures of me with the kids.
Even if Kendall was a grouch, Taryn wouldn't look at the camera, Garrett was making funny faces, and I'm chubby! They are beautiful pictures.

I love this picture. The morning light is so pretty on Kendall's face.




1 comment:

kristal said...

That picture of you holding Kendall is soo pretty! I'm grateful for this opportunity too even though I suck at it still. I'm assuming practice makes perfect??? Hopefully with the next ones I'll be better.