Friday, February 29, 2008

The first white dress!









So I've never put much thought into the symbolizm or excitement of the three white dresses a girl wears in her life, however I have to admit that the first white dress for both of my girls has been a big deal and a LOT of fun. First is the shopping for the dress. I remember shopping with my Mom for Kendall's and we had such a nice day, and pick the perfect dress. For Taryn's my mom was in the valley, so Vonda and Danica came with me, and we had so much fun. It's odd that less than a year ago we were shopping for Danica third white dress for her wedding. Anyhow, we made the perfect pick again for baby Taryn.


Next is the dressing of the baby. We've been blessed to have blessed all of our children at Vonda and Bill house which makes it even more special. We (meaning all the girls) go back into Von's room lay the baby on her bed and begin the dressing. Oh, the excitement!! It became very apparent that Danica is very baby hungry.


Last is the presenting of the child for everyone to Ooow and Auhhh! And the pictures.... Thanks again Kristal. I love the pictures.


What a wonderful day. I'm sure we'll enjoy the hubbubaloo over the other two dress even more.



4 comments:

Melanie said...

The picture of you with Taryn is so beautiful. The look on her face is so full of personality! And you look just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Jamie said...

SO SWEET:) I just love that top pic of you and taryn. Priceless.

dani said...

Yes, I am pretty baby hungry. But who wouldn't be when your with the sweetest beby ever! She's is so sweet and Im so happy that I caould be apart of her fun day!

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh I just love those pictures! What a special day! Emma's is coming up and I'm so excited! And you look absolutely GORGEOUS in that picture of you and Taryn!! WOW!