Thursday, February 14, 2008

I hope this brings me joy!





I'm all new to this blogging experience. I hear it brings you great joy and is a easy way to journal and keep in touch. But I have to admit that I'm a bit ensecure going in for three reason. The first is obvious, I'm a horrible writer. I tend not to make sense, my grammar is horrific, and my spelling even worse. Second, is that I am a complete retard when it comes to the computer. (Ask Kristal, Vonda, and my husband, they are my tech support team.) And third is that I'm bad about making time to do one more thing in a day. But with all that said, I'm in.

Thanks Vonda and Kristal for getting me started.

The three little cute things at the top bring me the greatest joy!!

6 comments:

Kristal said...

alright, I've got 2 or 3 other backgrounds I can try if you don't like this one...just let me know. We'll try one a day til one sticks. I'm glad you're a blogger so we can keep up with you and your kids!!! My kids LOVE seeing these pictures! Keep em coming!

Unknown said...

Love you, my blogging sister. Take pictures of your house, yard, area and make sure your kids are in ALL of them.

dani said...

Yay! Your blogging! Its so fun being able to keep up with everyone this way! And love the background and header

Cami D. said...

Tammee...how fun to see your cute blog and oh my gosh you have 3 kids? Time flies!! I hope things are going well for you...love your guts!

Lanae said...

if i can find time to blog, you can! ben loved the pics of him and garrett. just think...mop the floor or blog...the correct answer is always blog! ps love the background

Lisa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I myself am new to it too. Just finding the time is what I need. Sorry I didn't get to see you when you where here your family is so adorable! Love Lisa