Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet Taryn




Here's a few shots of sweet Taryn Lillly. I feel like I'm not fully documenting her early years because I'm so busy chasing the other two. So here's a little about her.


  • When she crys she does this very ethnic tongue roll thing. It sounds like a pirring - R roll sound. Anyways, it's cute.. I love to hear her cry. Maybe she'll be good a spanish?
  • She LOVES Garrett. He walks by her and she starts kicking and smiling. Garrett loves her too. He wants to hold her everyday and his favorite is to baby sit her in the toy room while I cook dinner or fold laundry. I love my little helper. Kendall, she tolerants and is learning to endure. I'm sure they will become buddys.
  • She refuses to take a bottle, which is driving me crazy.
  • Those crazy long black hairs on the top of her head refuse to lay down. They are always sticking up. It's kindof funny too because the rest of her hair is like a light brownish, redish, blondey sorta color.
  • She's getting so good at following me with her eyes around the house. And she's starting to try and grab things that are infront of her.
  • Everyone says she looks like Keith or a Jones, but I see Kendall and I in her. She does look the most like Garrett. Maybe that's their connection.
  • She is the best baby ever. So easy going and hardly ever crys. She love to just sit in the toy room and watch her siblings play.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting sweet Taryn. She is so squeezable, we miss her, but have her picture on my cell phone so I can look at her whenever I want. Did you figure out the whole rotating pictures before posting? Just right click and it will give you the comand you need.

Melanie said...

These pics are so adorable. How sweet that Taryn is in love with Garrett, just adorable! Your kids are so cute!

Holly said...

She is seriously SO sweet! Aww...just checking on you to see how you're doing. You know that I think about you almost every day! Love you!

Jamie said...

UMMM... She is adorable and well I had to find out that you had actually started blogging randomly from another friend who saw your christmas card picture on my magnet board this morning. I am loving the blog and the chance to keep up with your side of the world:):)

Laura said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. It's great to read up on you guys!
Ben just started taking a bottle and it was a bit of a hassle but he's on board now. That *was* hard so I understand!
And we're the opposite. Collette is my helper and she is in LOVE with Ben while Abigail doesn't mind helping me out but doesn't want to hold him "because he drools on her."

Navy Blue Cardigan said...

She is so beautiful! Wish I could be there and see her in person! I love watching your family grow and reading all about what's happening with you guys!