Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kids can sleep anywhere.




So last night Keith told me to go check out Garrett. I was prepared for him to be naked, because the kid is a little spaceheater, and takes his PJ's off all the time.
Let me explain the scene.... Garrett sleeps on my old daybed with the trundle pulled out becuase he flops around like a fish. Well, last night he fell half off the top bed with his back arched in a very ackward way, but he found it comfortable and sleep that way for quite a while.

4 comments:

Denise said...

You have to rotate before you post.

I love that! We have found the kids sleeping under the desk, under the bed, and other odd places.

Kristal said...

Freaking awesome! I love Garrett! My kids used to sleep behind our bed...it took us a couple of times to find them, but they woudl sneak back there during their nap time an dfall asleep. And one time, Kamryn fell asleep in the little dirty clothes basket. She was squished up and naked with a blanket.

Lanae said...

so great, checking out the kids after they are asleep is our fav nightly ritual!

Andrea said...

Ooooh, I've got a few of these crazy sleep pictures myself! Can you imagine doing that now?? Too funny!