Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weekend of Blessings


Studdle little three mustketters!



I love this picture of sweet picture of baby Taryn catching some sleep on her busy blessing day.
You rock at photography Kristal!!



Mom's Christmas present to the girls was a fun morning at the spa!!
Thanks Mom




I will always be grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me one last night of dinner and talk with my Aunt Claudett. I LOVE all four of these people so much .





Keith and Dad needed a little help with their Super Bowl watch and popcorn eating.
I'm pretty sure Kendall is straighten Grandpa out, by the look on her face.






What fun was had in the irragation!!







How nice it was to have everyone come support us at Taryn's blessing.
Vonda and Bill, thanks again for having yet another big Jones event in our home.



Precious Taryn on her blessing day.






2 comments:

Kristal said...

Awww, that was fun! Jado and Kam miss Garrett, bring him back!!! Um, and I think we're doing DL in April. The kids are just too excited (me too)

Unknown said...

Did someone say Disneyland???

You will NOT regret this whole blogging thing, if it becomes too intense, just make sure to get you pictures on and a few lines about the day. Bill and I cant even remember last year.