Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bott Wedding


Okay so this wedding was great. Beautiful red brides dress, cute couple, happy people, lots of fun, and an average photographer. I think this will be my first and last attempt at taking picture at a wedding reception. Here's a few for those of you who want to see them.

Bride and groom getting their grove going on the dance floor.


Andrea, I love this picture of you and the boys dancing it up.

Okay he totally got her face, but she got his tie. Awesome dress!!

Modeling the excellent spread of yummy grub.

I love this picture. Wove twoo wove!



Hate the picture, but love the people in it.

Chris has some great moves.

Tell me that ain't sweet. I love these two people. Marlene has been my visiting teacher for the whole four years we have been here. She is such a dear friend. Keith and Darrel have become great friends through their stake calling together. They are what I hope for Keith and I in that season of your life.

A little slow dancing.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Great job Tamee!

Andrea said...

Thanks for not publically sharing all of the pictures! i do want t osee the rest though!

Unknown said...

Good job and they do look like a sweet couple and the reception looks fun! Hope you saw your b-day post! I LOVE TAMEE!