Monday, March 31, 2008

Popcorn and a Shake, Shake, Shake!!


Since I married Keith five short years ago, I have grown, and I mean grown (two dress sizes to be exact) to love two things, popcorn, and strawberry, blueberry, and banana shake. A few nights a week, the kids will ask if we can watch a movie, and make popcorn and a shake, shake, shake. I don't know why we say it three times, Keith just always says it that way so it stuck. It's kinda fun to say, try it! "I want a shake, shake, shake." Now you want one don't you? Nathing better than the smell of popcorn covered in butter, a good movie, and a nice thick creamy sweet shake. Yummy!

5 comments:

Lanae said...

happy birthday! i'm a little jealous of all that pink!!!!

Andrea said...

Popcorn and milkshakes! That was a family tradition of my family growing up. Just about every Sunday!

Jamie said...

What a fun family tradition and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Shaunae said...

OH!! That sounds so yummy! I know it might sound uncreative but I'd love to have a sample recipe of a typical Jones shake. I used to make them with yogurt and fruit and ice but that doesn't sound as creamy as yours :)

A mother heart said...

Happy (late) Birthday!

This is too funny. At our house they are called "Shakey Shakes" and we have them every morning. Court comes down and says "I auna shakey shake!" every day. And Darrell makes it!
And no Saturday night would be complete without a big bowl of popcorn! Must be a Jones thing!