Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No thanks...

So a friend of mine, (Tammy) made a list of things she was thankful for and a no thanks list. I guess I'm a pessimist because my "no thanks" list came first. I'd even like to catagorize my list by titling it"My Children's No Thanks" list.
  • When your children leave tissues in their pant's pocket and it goes through the wash. Love that!!
  • Two year olds that aren't potty trained and poop in the bathtub. Then fish is out and put it in the toilet, one step too late.
  • Sippy cups that claim to be spillproof . Don't get my hopes up unless you are going to follow through. Just say it on the package -we sometimes leek if shook with extreme force or when cup is left on the tan carpent with red cranberry juice.
  • And amen to Andrea's call on the washable crayons in the tub. You still have to clean them off the tiles. In the name of fun, yes they are great, but no thanks from me.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yeah, no thanks to poop that is anywhere but inside the toilet!

Greg and Tammy said...

Love those! All the wonderful things I have to look forward to. :)