Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Hatch Family

I seem to talk about my sisters, parents and neices and nephew all the time. I think they are all pretty great. Each one is a special part of our life, so when I ran into these pictures I had to add them. I'm so glad we got all these pictures last spring even though my chidren were crying, hot and camera shy through the whole thing. Oh, and to add to the joy I think I was like 13 or 14 weeks pregnant with Taryn. But still I love having the pictures.

Can you believe how bald Kendall is? She refused to smile all day.

I never think we all look alike until I see a picture of just our faces.
This the is whole lot of us, minus sweet Taryn.

Grandma and Grandpa love them all. Except, I still think Grandpa loves the girls more than the boys. He's just usta girls, and not boys.

All the couples... For those of you here in Virginia, see look there is beauty in Arizona. Ok, so it's man made and has to be watered three times a day, but it's pretty.


Dad's little girls..







6 comments:

Ben and Anne said...

Tamee, you have a great looking family! I would have thought all your sisters would have dark hair like you. Funny how families can have such a variety--like our family's rainbow of hair colors red and different shades of brown. Your family pictures look great!

Lanae said...

great pics, keith got a looker!

Tamee said...

I have got to stop by and say HI. I am a writer (one that has been too busy to blog since October or so) and since I started writing online I signed up for google alerts to let me know when my name is indexed in google.

Since my name is Tamee I've been getting notices whenever you update your blog for the last couple weeks.

You have a beautiful family (and I love the precious quotes from your son!).

It appears that you were married around the time I was married (first we were married April 2002 in the Chapel in our on-campus BYU housing apartment building then we were sealed in the SLC temple in July 2003 when I was pregnant with our son).

I've enjoyed keeping up with the Jones'.

~Tamee Ashcraft

Sarah said...

I was going to say the same thing as Anne- I thought you'd all be dark-haired! Gives me hope that maybe one of my kids will get dark hair like me! Your family is so photogenic!

Kristal said...

I have that picture of just our faces up on my wall right now and everyone thinks we're pretty hot. And yes, you may have been 13 weeks pregnant, but look at the girl by you that was seriously a year post pardom and STILL weighing in the 200's! You know I dreaded those picture more than anyone. An dlook at your perky girls compared to my big ole milk jugs! Yeah, I don't want to hear it about those pictures...FYI, we're taking FUN sister pictures this summer when you're home.

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Tamee-
I heard from Tammy that you had your blog so I am check'n in with you! I love blogs as I get to feel like I am sneaking into my sister's room to read her journal. Not that I would do that! You two sure know how to produce cute kids, oh the fun you must have.
JJ