Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


My sweet husband came home between meetings to literally four minutes to kiss me, give me roses and tell me Happy Birthday! Too sweet!! I'm not one that needs flowers but it was nice being that it's my birthday and I'm in a end of winter funk. Kendall took ownership being that they are pink, so we had to have a pinkalicious picture together in our springtime sweater set. (Taryn was napping or she'd have been in the picture. And yes in her matching sweater.) Thank, honey! I also have been told I can buy a lense for my camera for my b-day. Yippy!! I need Holly and Kristals help on the selecting the perfect lense.

Kendall's many cheezey smiles.

My Birthday cupcake, left over from the Warners' reception.
Awhhh!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope your b-day was fabulous!