Friday, March 14, 2008

Where's my webpin?





A few weeks ago Garrett went to Meredith's, (his "girlfriends") b-day party at one of the nicest and more expensive jumping places. We had a big time, as my mother-in-law would say. They gave Garrett a bag and off we went for home. I didn't even notice what they gave him in the bag, because I figured it was candy, stickers, throw away toys. Then three weeks later I was trying to clean out the toy room of unused toys, when I happened upon the little furry cow. I put it in the throw away box, and Garrett began to whine, "No, don't throw that out Meredith gave that to me." Okay, then a few minutes later, Garrett came up and asked me to cut of his tag. As I was cutting off the tag I noticed a warning not to lose this tag. So I started to read, and check out the website, I soon realized we had a Lil'Kinz on our hands. Garrett loves "Billy, the bull" and wants to check on him multiple times in a day. Pain in my bummy!


So yesterday Garrett was going around the house asking, "Where's my webpin?" I quickly straightened him out, "Garrett, we do not play with weapons.. They are dangerous and not nice." He gave me a weird look, and keep asking for his webpin. It wasn't until later that day when he came out with his "web-kinz" that I realized what he was asking for. I guesss a B by a K is not so easy to say.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Don't you love when they say something and you think you know what they mean, and only later do you find our you had no idea!