Monday, March 10, 2008

Our house


Ok, Von so I ceriously need Shanua to come help decorate. I hate my kitchen, ok so I don't hate the kitchen.. I love my kitchen, but hate my decorating layout.


Front room - I made the curtains and not so fond of them.

This is our family room. It's great cause we get lots of light, but it also make the room hot ing the summer.



That hole in the drywall is where the fire burned the wall. It was small but it sure made a lot of smoke and ash through out the house.



This is the family room with my fancy new chair that Keith gave me for Valentines' Day.

You can see our big empty hillish backyard.


This is the front room, or as the kids call it the "book room" The fire was in the corner where that little plant is at now. There was a ficus tree there.

So here it is Vonda or at least here's some of it that's clean. We'll start with the first floor then next week I'll clean the top floor and take some pictures. I can't get the rest to upload, so you'll have to wait for the rest.







6 comments:

Lanae said...

i love what you finally put above the fireplace and the chair looks great! thanks again for the legos, we spent all morning making houses and learning how to follow the directions...i wish garrett was here to help ben blow out the candles!

Unknown said...

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!!!

Loved the tour and cant wait to see it in real life in May! Your an awesome decorator and I do want to see the upstairs next - get going girl.

Jamie said...

Tamee your house is so cute and I decided I need a personal tour. Now I just have to talk Layne in to letting me go on a Mommy only trip.I keep thinking, your gonna move back before I know it and I will have missed my chance to see you in that neck of the woods. I wanted to go see you when both of us could get away but really where is the reality in that??

love ya, Jamie

Greg and Tammy said...

I LOVE the family room windows!! I'm sure it gets warm in the summer... but how wonderful to have so much natural light! You have great decorating tastes.

Kerri said...

Wow! Looks like your house is so big and beautiful! Hopefully we will get the chance to come visit some day!

Greg and Tammy said...

Tam - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the wonderful package!!! We just got it today. You are the best. That dress is seriously DARLING!!! I can't wait to put little Emma in it. You are such a dear friend. Thanks for your thoughtfulness... just wanted you to know it arrived.